Sunday 19 February 2012

Jamaica- Day 2

Due to a very bad burn behind the knees I slept in till 8am and didn't get to see to much this morning. Again there were many lizards crawling around and I don't think I can actually identify one of them... I really need to get my hands on a good guide to tropical herps. Know of any?

I again just walked around the 'subdivisions' of Redgound, Negril looking for birds. Saw many of the same things but got some more pictures and saw some new ones.

List for the morning:
American redstart
Cattle egrets
Eastern kingbirds

 Unknown flycatcher
Flycatcher
 Magnificent frigate bird
Magnificent Frigate Bird
Royal tern
Cowbirds

The later morning I spent at Margaritaville on the beach again where I saw terns and frigatebirds. We met up with some of Aurora's local friends.
Hanging with some local friends on the beach
Sunset in Negril


No comments:

Post a Comment