Sunday 22 April 2012

Back home

So after a long move from Guelph to Ottawa I haven't had much time to go out since exams. Today I was unpacking and visiting family. When I arrived at my grandparents house in Winchester I was pleasantly surprised to see a brown creeper climbing a tree in their yard. I was kicking myself again for leaving my camera in Guelph for the camping trip I am going on this weekend. This was the first brown creeper I have seen this year. However the camping trip will be going to Wheatly Provincial Park where we will be birding there and at Point Pelee nearby.

Spring flowers aren't out as much here as they are in Guelph but many of the shrubs are already flowering including a prune bush that is usually blooming on my birthday (May 8th).  

No comments:

Post a Comment